3.11.2009

three

i got tagged by my o.g. (original) mamma , brie... i miss her so here's an update...

3 Random thoughts I’ve had today:
1. I think I can take those two giant rottweilers, mano e mano....they look pretty scared to me.
2. Open the damned car window, it's not that cold outside.
3. I wish I could scratch my way through this window to attack that old man on the jazzy scooter....

3 good things that have happened today:
1. I got to go to the park with Layla
2. I shared a tasty Jimmy Johns turkey sandwich with my friends at the park.
3. I found the perfect place to pee for an entire 60 seconds uninterrupted (that's a friggin long time).

3 bad things that have happened today:
1. When I went to the park I couldn't roam free because some dude with two giant rottweilers lectured Rachel about no leash, blah blah, my dogs are friendly, don't mind that I have a special glove to hold onto their leashes and a can of pepper spray to break up dog fights... blah blah growl, dumb dude...
2. I had to endure a good tail combing because apparently giant dreadlock like tangles in my tail bother Rachel.
3. I wish I was a little bit taller.

3 things I’m going to do today:
1. Force Rachel to play fetch for a minimum of 53 minutes straight.
2. Finally tear the squeeker thingy out of my frog that has been vexing and taunting me for the past month... I will overcome!!!!!
3. Scare one maybe two small children.


3 people I tag:
1. Ruthie
2. Ana Mahoney
3. Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment